Safely together on the mountain
THIS PAGE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGES AND UPDATED FREQUENTLY. LAST UPDATE: 15.09.2021
GENERAL REGULATIONS FOR USING THE MOUNTAIN RAILWAYS
- NO entry tests required.
- no safety distance to other people required.
- Mask* is required in queues, upon entry and indoors, also in cable cars and in hooded lifts.
- All mountain railways and lifts can be occupied 100% again.
Mountain theme park stations
For the mountain theme parks, no entry test is required. When visitor traffic in the mountain theme parks is high, it may be necessary that due to Covid-19 restrictions, some theme park stations have limited access for a short period of time. Please be patient and understanding if there are some waiting times.
HEXENWASSER - 7 HEXPEDITIONS
If you would like to explore the Hexenwasser more intensely with your family, the witches would love to take you on a private HeXpedition.
- Please always stick to the Covid-19 rules, also when you’re hiking or visiting the mountain theme park adventure stations. And most important: be kind to one another.
- Don’t overdo it: watch your physical and mental limits and be aware of the extra complications that Covid entails for mountain rescue services and medical staff.
- Keep your distance, also on hiking tracks. Drop your normal mountain rituals for the time being: don’t shake hands, don’t kiss or hug on the mountain top and don’t share your water bottle with others.
- Take your facemask and sanitizer with you in your backpack.
- In case of emergency: follow the regular first aid guidelines but always wear your facemask.
Lifts and mountain railways: capacity and sanitizing
LIFTS AND MOUNTAIN RAILWAYS CAPACITY
Since 01 July, there is no longer a capacity restriction for the use of the gondola lifts and hooded lifts. All gondola lifts and and lifts with bonnets can be used at 100% capacity again.
Cabin windows are to be kept opened for fresh air circulation. Ascents and descents don’t take more then 15 minutes each
SANITIZING MOUNTAIN RAILWAYS
Just like last year, all our mountain railway gondola cabins are sanitized daily, using cold foggers. The special cold fog sanitizes surfaces immediately, destroying 99,99% of all viruses, bacteries and spores. The active ingredients don’t leave any rest particles, are non-toxic, pH-neutral, safe for skin and eyes and 100% biodegradable.
WHERE AT THE MOUNTAIN RAILWAYS IS THE FACEMASK REQUIRED?
- In gondola cabins and in hooded lifts
FFP2 masks are required for all non-vaccinated persons from 15.09.2021.
For all vaccinated persons, persons who have been recovered and children from the age of 6 to the completed age of 14, an MNS is sufficient.
For the purpose of regulations, a mask is a tight-fitting mechanical protective device covering the mouth and nose area.
Children up to the age of 6 never need a mask.
- People who, due to health conditions, are not able to wear a mask. You have to carry a medical statement from your doctor with you.
- Pregnant women. You have to carry with you your Mutter-Kind-Pass (AT) or a medical statement from your doctor.
- Children aged 6 and younger.
Valid FROM JULY 1ST ON
- Entry with 3-G (vaccinated, tested, recovered).
- Registration upon entry.
- No more distancing.
- 75% capacity limitation.
- No restricted closing hours for gastronomy.
- Nightly gastronomy is possible again, here registration is required also after July 22nd.
- From July 22nd on, nightly gastronomy can only be entered when you're vaccinated or have a valid negative PCR test result (Antigentests are not valid).
Where are the test locations?
There are several possibilities for guests in the SkiWelt to get a Covid antigen test. These are available for those who are not vaccinated and/or have not been infected with Covid-19 during the last 6 months. All information about the available test options in the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental:
Hotels & accommodations
- Entry requirement: you're either vaccinated, freshly tested or recovered from a recent Covid infection (during the last 6 months).
- Registration upon entry.
- If you use other hotel services (restaurant, spa) you are to re-test every 2nd day of your stay. The designated hotell staff member will assist you while testing and check your test result.
- Free entry into Austria if you have been tested, vaccinated or have recovered from a Covid-19 desease (=3G entry regulation). You have to bring a medical statement.
- No quarantine period for risk areas stated in the RKI list.
- Pre-Travel-Clearance form only required for high risk and mutation areas and upon entry not according to the 3G entry requirements.